Vote Aycha Sawa for Milwaukee City Comptroller!
“The TRUSTED & TRANSPARENT candidate.”
“More than ever, we need Aycha Sawa’s intelligence, experience and integrity in the Comptroller’s office as our City faces unprecedented economic and fiscal challenges. I cannot imagine a more capable and trusted leader to serve as our next Comptroller.”
Martin Matson, City of Milwaukee Comptroller (Retiring), 2012 – Present
“Deputy Comptroller Aycha Sawa has been an irreplaceable, trusted asset in the Comptroller’s office for 10 years. She is a rare government accounting expert, a fiscal watchdog with proven auditing practices, and an overall terrific person. Please join me in voting for Aycha!”
Wally Morics, City of Milwaukee Comptroller (Retired), 1992 – 2012
Deputy Sawa is the most qualified candidate for city comptroller.
· 14 years extensive government auditing and accounting experience
· 9 years City comptroller office management experience – 3 years as Deputy
· Certified Public Accountant* (CPA, April 2010)
· Certified Internal Auditor* (CIA, June 2015)
· UW-Madison (May 2006) Bachelor of Business Administration; Accounting and Management
* Both the CPA & CIA designations hold Deputy Sawa to a code of ethics that transcend political;
standards that require integrity, independence, and accuracy.
Why trust the management of Milwaukee’s 1.6 billion dollars to an opportunistic, unprepared amateur?
Aycha’s integrity, extensive experience and credentials significantly exceed those of her two opponents.
If elected Aycha Sawa will be the first woman to hold this office in the history of Milwaukee.
Learn more at:
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Aycha Sawa