Tony Evers and Josh Kaul Turn a Blind Eye to Election Integrity
[Madison, WI] – Tony Evers is shamefully joining Josh Kaul in turning a blind eye to election integrity concerns — despite the bombshell evidence of voter fraud in nursing homes brought forward by the Racine County Sheriff’s Department last week.
Meanwhile, Tony Evers is joining Kaul in putting his head in the sand, falsely stating that the Wisconsin Elections Commission “broke no laws” by telling nursing home staff to commit a felony — potentially allowing bad actors to take advantage of our state’s most vulnerable citizens.
“Tony Evers and Josh Kaul need to stop playing politics with voter confidence and work with Republicans to ensure that our elections are free, fair, and secure,” said Republican Party of Wisconsin Executive Director Mark Jefferson.
- Wisconsin’s top election official to go “On the Issues,” Dec. 3 - Marquette University - Dec 1st, 2021
- Gableman Reveals Staff in Election Probe - Corri Hess - Dec 1st, 2021
- Op Ed: Sen. Ramthun Wants To Hijack Election - John Torinus - Nov 24th, 2021
- Democratic Legislators Refuse to Meet Privately With Gableman - Henry Redman - Nov 16th, 2021
- Kleefisch Files Suit Against Elections Commission - Laurel White - Nov 16th, 2021
- Gableman Says GOP Election Probe Stymied AG - Laurel White - Nov 11th, 2021
- Republicans Again Attack Wolfe, WEC - Henry Redman - Nov 10th, 2021
- Op Ed: Charges Against Election Officials Are Partisan Stunt - Jay Heck - Nov 7th, 2021
- Tony Evers and Josh Kaul Turn a Blind Eye to Election Integrity - Republican Party of Wisconsin - Nov 3rd, 2021
- WEC Commissioners to address audit findings Dec. 1 - Wisconsin Elections Commission - Nov 3rd, 2021
Read more about 2020 General Election here