Supervisor Wasserman Receives Second Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine
MILWAUKEE – Milwaukee County Supervisor Sheldon A. Wasserman received his second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine on Thursday, January 14. As an OB-GYN physician, Supervisor Wasserman was able to receive his vaccine as part of group 1a.
“I am grateful and relieved to have received both doses of this vaccine.” said Supervisor Wasserman.
“Implementing an organized and efficient vaccine distribution plan should be the priority at every level of government. I am hopeful that Wisconsin’s vaccine rollout will continue to accelerate.
“Until COVID-19 is under control, I encourage everyone to take steps to keep our community healthy and safe. Please continue to wear masks, maintain distance and follow public health guidelines.”
The Milwaukee Unified Emergency Operations Center recently launched a website, www.healthymke.com, that connects those eligible for the vaccine to organizations administering it, provides updates on vaccine phases and has other useful information about COVID-19.
- DHS Announces Groups Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine on March 1 - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Feb 25th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department Adjusts Testing Hours at American Family Field - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Feb 25th, 2021
- WI Daily: 747 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 24th, 2021
- State Creates 4 Community Vaccine Clinics - Megan Hart - Feb 24th, 2021
- State Vaccination Rate Increasing - Graham Kilmer - Feb 24th, 2021
- Wisconsin’s Emergency Powers Laws in Urgent Need of Reform - Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty - Feb 24th, 2021
- Souls to the Polls Urges Sen. Johnson to Vote ‘Yes’ on COVID-19 Relief Bill in the U.S. Senate - Souls to the Polls Milwaukee - Feb 24th, 2021
- WI Daily: 566 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 23rd, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff to Honor the More Than 6,300 Wisconsinites and 500,000 Americans Lost to COVID-19 - Gov. Tony Evers - Feb 23rd, 2021
- WI Daily: 423 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 22nd, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here