Sunday Brunch Surprise Concert #7
Milwaukee – On Sunday, August 2nd at 11:30 A.M. Wisconsin Music Ventures will host its seventh official Sunday Brunch Surprise Concert via the Zoom online meeting program.
Audience members will be able to ask questions of the artist, converse with each other along the way (using Zoom chat) and see each other all in one place – as if they were at a concert together. Register through this link so that we know how to send you the Zoom invite. Zoom invites to the concert will be sent around by 11:15 AM on the day of the event.
Although WMV will not give away the name of the musicians performing until the concert begins, these are some clues:
- Originally went to college for tuba performance before changing majors and focusing on guitar.
- Recently participated in Milwaukee Record’s first Virtual Summer Festival.
- Not one, but two of his past band names feature the word “Whiskey.”
- Contributed liner notes to accompany albums by Wisconsin artists Field Report and Buffalo Gospel.
- Plays original music that combines traditional folk and modern indie rock elements.
The concert will be about 45 minutes in length.
Past Sunday Brunch Surprise performers, in order of appearance:
- Stas Venglevski, Accordion
- Matthew Davies, Singer/Songwriter
- Natural Satellite, Folk-Jazz Duo
- Mike Neumeyer, Percussionist
- Jay Matthes, Country Singer/Songwriter
- Tae, Soul Singer/Songwriter
The mission of Wisconsin Music Ventures is as follows: Building community through music, and music through community; patron-supported live music experiences featuring local musicians in distinctively Wisconsin settings.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Wisconsin Music Ventures
The event will take place outdoors at the Lakeshore Bluff Amphitheatre.