Sunday Brunch Surprise Concert #12
Via Zoom – On Sunday, October 18th at 11:30 A.M. Wisconsin Music Ventures will host its twelfth official Sunday Brunch Surprise Concert via the Zoom online meeting program. The Sunday Brunch Surprise series is an online concert series featuring Wisconsin based musicians via Zoom. The concerts are scheduled on the first and third Sunday of each month.
Audience members will be able to ask questions of the artist, converse with each other along the way (using Zoom chat) and see each other all in one place – as if they were at a concert together. Register through this link so that we know how to send you the Zoom invite. Zoom invites to the concert will be sent around by 11:15 AM on the day of the event.
Although WMV will not give away the name of the musicians performing until the concert begins, these are some clues:
- Grew up in Milwaukee but lived and graduated HS on Washington Island.
- Not unlike famed wrestler, Diamond Dallas Page, he started his career at 35 but found immediate success.
- Is a 2020 WAMI nominee.
- If he couldn’t be a musician he’d want to be a paleontologist.
- Is a “rising” name on the music scene in Wisconsin.
The concert will be about 45 minutes in length.
Past Sunday Brunch Surprise performers, in order of appearance:
- Stas Venglevski, Accordion
- Matthew Davies, Singer/Songwriter
- Natural Satellite, Folk-Jazz Duo
- Mike Neumeyer, Percussionist
- Jay Matthes, Country Singer/Songwriter
- Tae, Soul Singer/Songwriter
- Next Paperback Hero, Singer/Songwriter
- Caleb Delaney, Singer/Songwriter
- Peter Thomas, Cellist, Singer
- Nicholas Raymond, Singer/Songwriter
- Deux Bois, Clarinet and Cello Duo
The mission of Wisconsin Music Ventures is as follows: Building community through music, and music through community; patron-supported live music experiences featuring local musicians in distinctively Wisconsin settings.