Summerfest Wraps Up with a BIG WIN for Fans
Featuring 30,000 FREE Summerfest 2019 Ticket Giveaway and Prize Drawing
MILWAUKEE, WI (July 3, 2018) – As Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance prepares for its closing weekend, officials released details on THE BIG WIN giveaway, which will be held on the last day of the festival, Sunday, July 8, 2018, as well as a giveaway of 30,000 FREE tickets to Summerfest 2019.
“We want to thank the community for their support, not only during the 11 days of Summerfest, but for the past 51 years,” said Don Smiley, Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. President and CEO. “The BIG WIN promotion is a great way for us and our partners to say thank you to our loyal fans.”
From noon –3 p.m., 30,000 FREE general admission tickets to Summerfest 2019 will be given away (while supplies last) at the North, South and Mid-Gate entrances. The 2019 admission ticket that fans receive also includes the chance to win great prizes from various Summerfest sponsors – it’s the BIG WIN! Various prize packages will include:
- American Family Insurance Concert Package – Four tickets for two shows at the American Family Insurance Amphitheater during Summerfest 2019
- BMO Harris Bank – $500 gift card
- Briggs & Stratton Home Lawn & Garden Package – includes pressure washer, self-propelled mower, generator, leaf blower, snow thrower, and more
- Harley-Davidson™ Clothing Package – includes men’s and women’s leather jacket, helmets and four tickets to the Harley-Davidson® Museum
- Klement’s Sausage Company – free brats for a year
- L.L.Bean Outdoor Package – includes adventure dome tent, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, camp chairs, and more
- Miller Brewing Company – free beer for a year
- Pick ‘n Save – $500 gift card
- Pepsi – free Pepsi and Aquafina for a year, and various merchandise
- Sentry – 12 $50 gift cards
- U.S. Cellular® Connected Home Package – includes Amazon Echo, Phillips Hue Starter Kit, Ring Video Doorbell, Wemo Mini Smartplug
To participate in the BIG WIN, fans must turn in the perforated entry stub from the Summerfest 2019 ticket at the Mid-Gate Information booth by 3:30 p.m. on July 8, 2018. The prize drawing will take place At 4:00 p.m. at the Miller Lite Oasis. Patrons must bring the 2019 ticket to the drawing. If the entry number on the ticket matches the number that is announced and displayed on the screen, they will be declared a Summerfest BIG WINner.
For rules and more details on the BIG WIN visit Summerfest.com. (Winners will be drawn at random and must be present to win).
About Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance
Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance will take place June 27-July 1 and July 3-July 8 from noon until midnight and will be closed on Monday, July 2. Following its 1968 debut, Summerfest has evolved into what is now recognized as “The World’s Largest Music Festival” and Milwaukee’s cornerstone summer celebration, bringing the music industry’s hottest stars, emerging talent and local favorites along with approximately 800,000 people from Milwaukee and around the world together each year for an unforgettable live music experience. During the festival, the spotlight shines on over 800 acts, over 1,000 performances, 11 stages, delectable food and beverages and interactive activities, all in a world-class festival setting. Patrons can also enjoy the brand-new interactive North Gate as well as U.S Cellular Connection Stage. For more details, visit Summerfest.com, Facebook.com/summerfest or Twitter: @Summerfest or download the 2018 Summerfest App.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee World Festival, Inc.
The Let The Music Play grant program is open to non-profit organizations and schools that serve Milwaukee County through music based programming for students aged 11 - 18.