Summerfest Announces BMO Harris Pavilion Headliners and Performance Dates
Free Access to Up Front Seating Continues for Summerfest’s 50th
MILWAUKEE (April 18, 2017) – Summerfest officials are excited to announce the highly anticipated lineup of headliners slated for the BMO Harris Pavilion with Miller Lite during Summerfest’s 50th. The lineup features:
|June 28||10:00 pm||The Moody Blues|
|June 29||4:00 pm||Foghat|
|June 30||9:45 pm||House of Pain|
|July 2||9:45 pm||Steve Miller Band|
|July 4||9:45 pm||Third Eye Blind|
|July 5||7:30 pm||Eric Lindell|
|9:45 pm||Phillip Phillips|
|July 6||9:45 pm||REO Speedwagon|
|July 7||9:45 pm||Huey Lewis and the News|
|July 8||8:00 pm||Naima Adedapo|
|9:45 pm||The Band Perry|
|July 9|| 8:30 pm
All performers and show times are subject to change. Please check Summerfest.com for updates.
As previously announced, new this year, BMO Harris Bank will offer special enhancements specifically for BMO Harris Bank customers. As part of the “BMO Effect,” BMO Harris Bank will enhance the festival experience for its customers by offering the following:
- A dedicated entrance south of the box office that offers BMO Harris Bank customers easily accessible and exclusive entry to the festival
- Free ATM transactions on the grounds through the entire Summerfest festival season for BMO Harris Bank customers.
- A discount on merchandise at the Summerfest store when using a BMO Harris Bank debit or credit card.
Summerfest will once again offer a seating option at the BMO Harris Pavilion with Miller Lite for all headlining performances. This policy offers Summerfest fans the choice of free general admission seats or reserved seats available for purchase. All seats will be clearly marked within the venue.
- FREE Festival Seating: The majority of seating in the BMO Harris Pavilion will be available FREE to the public on a first come, first served basis. Similar to other Summerfest stages, fans may occupy seats as they are available from the time Summerfest gates open.
- Advance Purchase Tickets: A select number of reserved tickets will be available for each headlining concert. Patrons may purchase a ticket for the headlining performance for $25.00 per concert, plus fees. Each reserved ticket for the BMO Harris Pavilion includes admission to Summerfest. Tickets go on sale May 8 – 12 and are available through Ticketmaster.com or at the Summerfest Box Office.
|The Moody Blues||Monday, May 8||2:00 pm|
|Toto||Tuesday, May 9||10:00 am|
|House of Pain||Tuesday, May 9||2:00 pm|
|TBA||Wednesday, May 10||10:00 am|
|Steve Miller Band||Wednesday, May 10||2:00 pm|
|Third Eye Blind||Thursday, May 11||10:00 am|
|Phillip Phillips||Thursday, May 11||12:00 pm|
|REO Speedwagon||Thursday, May 11||2:00 pm|
|Huey Lewis and the News||Friday, May 12||10:00 am|
|The Band Perry||Friday, May 12||12:00 pm|
|The Shins||Friday, May 12||2:00 pm|
Get excited for these great headliners in advance by listening to the BMO Harris Pavilion with Miller Lite playlist on Spotify. All performers and show times are subject to change.
Please check Summerfest.com for updates and to learn more about Summerfest’s 50th celebration and purchase general admission tickets including commemorative tickets celebrating the 50th edition. Now, for a limited time, fans can purchase a Summerfest Power Pass for $80 and a 3-Day Pass for $45.
Summerfest 2017 presented by American Family Insurance – the festival’s 50th edition – will take place June 28 – July 2 and July 4 – July 9 from noon until midnight and will be closed Monday, July 3. Following its 1968 debut, Summerfest has evolved into what is now recognized as “The World’s Largest Music Festival” and Milwaukee’s cornerstone summer celebration, hosting the music industry’s hottest stars, emerging talent and local favorites along with approximately 850,000 people from Milwaukee and around the world each year for an unforgettable live music experience. During the festival, the spotlight shines on over 800 acts, over 1,000 performances, 11 stages, delectable food and beverages and interactive activities, all in a world-class festival setting. For more details, visit Summerfest.com, Facebook.com/summerfest or Twitter: @Summerfest.
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee World Festival, Inc.
The Let The Music Play grant program is open to non-profit organizations and schools that serve Milwaukee County through music based programming for students aged 11 - 18.