Steil Votes Against Impeachment
“I votes against impeaching President Trump. This impeachment vote not only sets a horrible precedent for future administrations, but it father divides the country. Speaker Pelosi‘s sham process included no hearings, no investigation, no witness testimony, and no due process. Despite all other challenges facing our country, like vaccine allocation and distribution, we are spending time on a divisive impeachment one week before the inauguration of the next president. When Congress uses its constitutional powers for political expediency, no one wins,” said Steil.
- Murphy’s Law: The Vanishing Courage of Mike Gallagher - Bruce Murphy - May 11th, 2021
- Op Ed: Liz Cheney’s Profile In Courage - Dave Cieslewicz - May 9th, 2021
- Two Wisconsin Men Charged in Capitol Riot - Shawn Johnson - May 4th, 2021
- Kleefisch To Be Closing Act For Jan. 6th Conspiracy Theorist Keynote Address - Democratic Governors Association - Apr 14th, 2021
- Rebecca Kleefisch & Ron Johnson Share Stage With Speaker Who Called Capitol Attack “Staged” - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Apr 14th, 2021
- Senator Ron Johnson Thanks Tom Nelson for Billboard near Mansion that Calls out his Racism - Tom Nelson - Mar 21st, 2021
- Sen. Warnock Offers to Help Johnson - Ruth Conniff - Mar 21st, 2021
- Op Ed: Boycott the Uline Corporation - Matt Rothschild - Mar 14th, 2021
- American Bridge 21st Century Calls on Ron Johnson to Resign Over Racist January 6 Comments - American Bridge 21st Century - Mar 12th, 2021
- Tiffany Pushed Election Lies, Report Notes - Henry Redman - Mar 6th, 2021
Read more about Chaos at the Capitol here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by U.S. Rep Bryan Steil
"Serving on the UW Board of Regents has been an incredible honor, allowing me to give back to an institution that has given me so much."