Special Work Session Called on MPS School Reopening
President Miller calls a special work session at the request of MPS community members
At the request of the members of the MPS community, I am calling a special assembly of the Milwaukee Board of School Directors in the form of a work session, in order to receive an update on the MPS school reopening plan.
The meeting will be held on Thursday, April 15, 2021, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM. This work session will provide the opportunity for Board members to ask questions and give the Superintendent additional direction for opening schools.
As President of the MBSD, I am concerned about district students and functions and am always open to hearing from all MPS stakeholders.
Information about the work session may be found on the Milwaukee Board of School Directors Meetings and Agendas webpage at https://mps.milwaukee.k12.wi.us/en/District/About-
- WI Daily: 667 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 6th, 2021
- UW System campuses preparing for return of precollege and youth programs this summer - University of Wisconsin System - May 6th, 2021
- WI Daily: 639 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 5th, 2021
- Data Wonk: Ron Johnson Threatens Republicans - Bruce Thompson - May 5th, 2021
- WI Daily: 721 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 4th, 2021
- DHS Connecting Vaccinators with Groups Wanting On-Site Vaccination Clinics - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - May 4th, 2021
- WI Daily: 349 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 3rd, 2021
- State Capitol Reopens To The Public - Henry Redman - May 3rd, 2021
- WI Daily: 405 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 2nd, 2021
- WI Daily: 675 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 1st, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Recent Press Releases by Larry Miller
A Statement from Larry Miller, President, Milwaukee Board of School Directors
AFT sees Miller as champion of public education, pursuit of quality schools
WFP supports Miller’s work in defending public education, strong MPS agenda