Sarah Godlewski’s Statement on Ron Johnson’s Decision to Run for Third Term
MADISON – Sarah Godlewski issued the following statement today after rabid right-winger Ron Johnson broke his word to the people of Wisconsin and his decision to run for a third term leaked to the press. A recent poll showed Godlewski is well-positioned to beat Johnson in November and the only candidate leading the longtime politician, pulling ahead by 2 points (48-46).
Sarah Godlewski is building a campaign with the support and resources necessary to beat Ron Johnson. She has received endorsements from over 50 current and former Wisconsin elected officials and received backing from EMILY’s List, No Dem Left Behind, United Rural Democrats, VoteMama, and Democrats Serve.
Sarah Godlewski is a fifth-generation Wisconsinite, born and raised in Eau Claire, WI, and is the daughter of two public school teachers. She is laser-focused on the kitchen table issues Wisconsin workers, families and communities are most worried about. In the Senate, Sarah will fight to make people’s lives better – take on powerful special interests like Big Pharma and Big Oil; pass a wealth tax to ensure the wealthy and corporations pay their fair share; pass a $15 minimum wage; invest in renewable energy; and lower costs for families on healthcare, child care, and education.
Sarah for Wisconsin
- Re-election Bid Just the Latest Lie From Ron Johnson - A Better Wisconsin Together - Jan 10th, 2022
- Alex Lasry Releases New Digital Ad Targeting Ron Johnson - Alex Lasry - Jan 10th, 2022
- Ron Johnson Explains Run For Reelection - Laurel White - Jan 9th, 2022
- Sarah Godlewski Releases Statement After Ron Johnson Makes it Official and Announces His Run for Re-Election - Sarah Godlewski - Jan 9th, 2022
- Alex Lasry Responds to Ron Johnson Entering the Senate Race - Alex Lasry - Jan 9th, 2022
- WisGOP Statement on Senator Johnson’s Re-Election Announcement - Republican Party of Wisconsin - Jan 9th, 2022
- Tom Nelson Statement on Ron Johnson Running for Re-election and New “Way (Way) Too Many” Ad - Tom Nelson - Jan 9th, 2022
- Mandela Barnes Statement on Ron Johnson Breaking His Word and Running For a 3rd Term - Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes - Jan 9th, 2022
- Ron Johnson Announces Re-Election Campaign - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Jan 9th, 2022
- Sarah Godlewski’s Statement on Ron Johnson’s Decision to Run for Third Term - Sarah Godlewski - Jan 7th, 2022
Read more about 2022 U.S. Senate Race here
Recent Press Releases by Sarah Godlewski
In Ron Johnson’s Backyard, Sarah Godlewski Exposes His Failure to Help Wisconsinites on Kitchen Table IssuesJan 13th, 2022 by Sarah Godlewski
Godlewski: Commonsense Candidate Needed To Win Winnebago, Statewide