More Big Offers for The Big Gig
The Summerfest 5-Day Pass will be available for only $80, for a limited time.
MILWAUKEE, WI (June 5, 2019) – Just announced today – Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance has great offers for festival fans, including a variety of admission promotions. The Summerfest 5-Day Pass will be available for only $80, for a limited time, and $5 admission tickets for Throwback Thursday presented by Pick ‘n Save on June 27th are also available – more details are below:
- Summerfest 5-Day Pass
- Available for $80, for a limited time, – offer ends at midnight on Sunday, June 9, 2019
- Valid for one general admission to Summerfest per day, on five different days
- Savings of over 30% off general admission tickets
- Online only – visit https://store.summerfest.com/2019-summerfest-5-day-pass
- Throwback Thursday presented by Pick ‘n Save –$5.00 admission ticket
- $5.00 Summerfest general admission tickets available for Throwback Thursday, June 27, 2019, from 12:00 – 6:00 p.m., online only at Summerfest.com
- Enjoy a collection of music through the decades from artists including Foghat, 10,000 Maniacs, Steve Earle & The Dukes, Paul Oakenfold, and more
- From 12:00 – 6:00 p.m., all beverages will be 50% off (excluding frozen drinks, specialty coffee drinks, and smoothies)
- For online tickets, visit https://store.summerfest.com/2019-throwback-thursday-ticket-june-27-noon-6pm. $5 Throwback Thursday tickets can also be purchased day of event, June 27, 2019, from 12:00 – 6:00 p.m. only, at any Summerfest Gate
Visit Summerfest.com for complete details.
About Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance
Following its 1968 debut, Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance has evolved into what is now recognized as “The World’s Largest Music Festival” and Milwaukee’s cornerstone summer celebration, hosting the music industry’s hottest stars, emerging talent, and local favorites along with approximately 800,000 people from Milwaukee and around the world each year for an unforgettable live music experience. During the festival, the spotlight shines on over 800 acts, over 1,000 performances, 12 stages, delectable food and beverages, and interactive activities, all in a world-class festival setting. Summerfest 2019 takes place June 26-June 30 and July 2-7, 2019, closed on July 1. For more details, visit Summerfest.com, Facebook.com/summerfest, or Twitter: @Summerfest.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee World Festival, Inc.
Featuring Chance to win $20,000 and Prizes from Festival Sponsors. Plus - 30,000 FREE Summerfest 2020 Tickets will be Distributed
Summerfest Tech 2019 Announces Marcus Lemonis, Star of CNBC’s The Profit, as 5 LAKES Pitch Final Guest JudgeJun 20th, 2019 by Milwaukee World Festival, Inc.
Marcus Lemonis is one of the preeminent entrepreneurs of his generation.