Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward Association and City of Milwaukee Business Improvement District No. 2 Support Neighborhood Restaurants and Retailers During Global Pandemic
(Milwaukee, WI – March 27, 2020) The Historic Third Ward Association (HTWA) and City of Milwaukee Business Improvement District No. 2 (BID No. 2) are continuing to provide updates and resources for neighborhood businesses and residents including a new web page showcasing neighborhood retailers with online presences as well as neighborhood dining options. www.historicthirdward.org/neighborhood/neighborhood-notices
“During this time of adjustments in social events, work schedules, and travel, we encourage residents of the Greater Milwaukee area to remember the many unique businesses in the Third Ward and throughout our community and to continue supporting them even if you cannot visit them physically,” said Jim Plaisted, Executive Director of the Historic Third Ward Association
The web page provides a list of the Historic Third Ward local and national retailers offering online purchasing and/or delivery options.
“As a Third Ward resident, it’s satisfying to be able to personally stop by and support our neighborhood restaurants,” said Plaisted.
BID No. 2 Executive Director Paul Schwartz agreed, “We’re all in this together and will be able to pull through stronger when we support each other and Milwaukee businesses.”
The Historic Third Ward’s social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are also sharing information about local resources and online shopping opportunities.
For more information about how you can support shopping and dining businesses in the Historic Third Ward, visit www.historicthirdward.org/neighborhood/neighborhood-notices
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Oct 22nd, 2021
- Wisconsin to Offer COVID-19 Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Booster Doses - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Oct 22nd, 2021
- CVS Health Announces Availability of Moderna Booster to Eligible Populations - CVS Health - Oct 22nd, 2021
- Milwaukee Rolls Out Vaccination Promotion For Second Shot - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 21st, 2021
- UW-Stevens Point, UW-Green Bay reach 70% threshold for student vaccinations - University of Wisconsin System - Oct 21st, 2021
- COVID-19 Second Dose Vaccine Incentive Program to Launch October 21 - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Oct 20th, 2021
- Nursing Home COVID-19 Cases, Deaths Increasing - Erik Gunn - Oct 19th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Oct 15th, 2021
- MATC to Host Public COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus Oct. 18 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Oct 15th, 2021
- City Hall: MPD Supervisors Face Vaccine-or-Mask Requirement - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 14th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Historic Third Ward Association
Milwaukee’s original gallery hop event goes virtual during pandemic.