Milwaukee Public Schools to begin distribution of meals and instructional materials
Twenty 'Stop, Grab & Go' locations will be available for MPS students while schools are closed
MILWAUKEE (March 15, 2020) — Milwaukee Public Schools will begin the distribution of meals and instructional materials for students Monday, March 16th at 20 ‘Stop, Grab & Go’ sites throughout the city.
All MPS schools are now closed through at least April 13th because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. To support our students, MPS is offering daily meals, along with instructional materials during the closure.
MPS Superintendent Dr. Keith P. Posley will be available to speak with media about the distribution.
South Division High School, 1515 W. Lapham Blvd., Milwaukee, WI 53204
Monday, March 16, 2020 at 11:15 a.m.
- WI Daily: 232 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 16th, 2021
- About The CDC’s New Mask Guidance - Erik Gunn - May 16th, 2021
- WI Daily: 550 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 16th, 2021
- WI Daily: 513 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 14th, 2021
- Fully Vaccinated People Can Resume Activities Without Masks - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - May 14th, 2021
- Bill Would Ban UW-System Vaccine Requirements - Henry Redman - May 14th, 2021
- WI Daily: 485 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 13th, 2021
- State Approves COVID-19 Vaccine for Kids 12 and Older - Erik Gunn - May 13th, 2021
- Brewers Home Games to be at Full Capacity Beginning June 25 - Milwaukee Brewers - May 13th, 2021
- Milwaukee Removing Most COVID-19 Restrictions on June 15th - Jeramey Jannene - May 13th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee Public Schools
Superintendent focuses on essential investments
Bob Peterson will serve as Board Chair and Sequanna Taylor will serve as Vice President
All Athletics Activities Will Follow MPS’s Return-to-Play Game Plan