Milwaukee Public Schools to begin distribution of meals and instructional materials
Twenty 'Stop, Grab & Go' locations will be available for MPS students while schools are closed
MILWAUKEE (March 15, 2020) — Milwaukee Public Schools will begin the distribution of meals and instructional materials for students Monday, March 16th at 20 ‘Stop, Grab & Go’ sites throughout the city.
All MPS schools are now closed through at least April 13th because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. To support our students, MPS is offering daily meals, along with instructional materials during the closure.
MPS Superintendent Dr. Keith P. Posley will be available to speak with media about the distribution.
South Division High School, 1515 W. Lapham Blvd., Milwaukee, WI 53204
Monday, March 16, 2020 at 11:15 a.m.
- WI Daily: Wisconsin Reports Biggest One-Day COVID-19 Case Increase - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 4th, 2020
- Beware of Contact Tracing Scams - Bridgit Bowden - Jul 4th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Spread Keeps Accelerating in Wisconsin - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Milwaukee Moves Backward In Fight Against COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- State Unemployment Insurance System Failing Many - Bram Sable-Smith - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Racial Disparities Found in Safer-At-Home Arrests - Edgar Mendez - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Johnson Discusses Small Business Recovery at Axios Virtual Event - U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson - Jul 3rd, 2020
- The City of Milwaukee Phase 4 Assessment Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jul 3rd, 2020
- WI Daily: 14-Day Positive Case Rate Continues Upward Climb - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
- City Hall: What Should Or Shouldn’t Be in Milwaukee Mask Mandate? - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee Public Schools
Survey will gather input until July 8, 2020
Labs will serve as a place for MPS students to learn STEM-based problem-solving skills
Superintendent increases support for schools