Milwaukee Public Schools Releases School Reopening Survey
Survey will gather input until July 8, 2020
MILWAUKEE (June 29, 2020) — Milwaukee Public Schools (MPS) released its School Reopening Survey for students and families to gather input on how to safely welcome back students for the 2020-21 school year.
Amid the challenges brought by the COVID-19 pandemic, surveys will be distributed to families via email, US Mail, and other methods and will ask how they feel MPS can best serve families this upcoming year. MPS administration recently outlined scenarios that will be considered for students and educators returning in the fall.
“This survey is one of the ways we are giving MPS families a voice in how we can meet the needs of our students and our community,” MPS Superintendent Dr. Keith P. Posley said. “We will use this input, along with guidance from health officials and state and local leaders, to come up with the safest plan to provide our students the best environment to learn.”
MPS families can find a link to the School Reopening Survey on the MPS web site. The survey will be available until July 8, 2020. The Milwaukee Board of School Directors has called for a special board meeting in July to further discuss the district’s reopening plan.
- MKE County: County Executive Crowley Has COVID-19 - Graham Kilmer - Jun 30th, 2022
- Statement From the Office of Milwaukee County Executive David Crowley - County Executive David Crowley - Jun 29th, 2022
- State Begins Vaccines For Youngest People - Erik Gunn - Jun 22nd, 2022
- DHS Recommends COVID-19 Vaccines for Everyone Age 6 Months and Older - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 21st, 2022
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services Secretary-designee Karen Timberlake’s Statement on CDC’s COVID-19 Pediatric Vaccine Recommendations and Expansion to Children Under Age 5 - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 18th, 2022
- MKE County: New COVID-19 Cases Down Slightly This Past Week - Graham Kilmer - Jun 17th, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 17th, 2022
- MKE County: County Sees “Plateau” In New COVID-19 Cases - Graham Kilmer - Jun 10th, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 10th, 2022
- High Court Okays Release of COVID-19 Workplace Data - Erik Gunn - Jun 8th, 2022
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee Public Schools
Students will be dismissed no later than 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Students will be dismissed no later than 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 14, 2022