Milwaukee Health Department Hosts 20th Annual Back-to-School Health Fairs
Fairs to be held Friday, July 30 and Friday, August 6
MILWAUKEE – With the new school year right around the corner, the City of Milwaukee Health Department has announced that the 20th Annual Back-to-School Health Fairs will be held on Friday, July 30 at Barack Obama School of Career and Technical Education (5075 N. Sherman Blvd.) and Friday, August 6 at Southside Health Center (1639 S 23rd St.). Both events will run from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Services at each fair include school-required vaccinations for children without proof of insurance, COVID-19 vaccinations for anyone 12 years of age and older, other public health services, public safety information, and much more! All vendors have been contacted, vetted, and confirmed ahead of time to ensure COVID safety during the event.
Free backpacks and school supplies will be provided, while supplies last, to all students who attend. Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to receive gifts and services. For more information, please visit milwaukee.gov/BTSHF.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court To Take Up Case On Ivermectin - Erik Gunn - Oct 1st, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Sep 30th, 2022
- MKE County: County Drops Mask Rules for Courthouse, Buses - Graham Kilmer - Sep 30th, 2022
- MKE County: Milwaukee At Low Level of COVID-19 - Graham Kilmer - Sep 29th, 2022
- Federally Funded COVID-19 Vaccines Will End. What’s Next? - Graham Kilmer - Sep 27th, 2022
- Stay Healthy this Fall: COVID-19 At-Home Tests and Booster Shots Still Available with No Out-of-Pocket Cost - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Sep 26th, 2022
- Supervisor Coggs-Jones Applauds Expanded Access to Free COVID-19 Self-Tests - Sup. Priscilla E Coggs-Jones - Sep 12th, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Sep 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee Health Department Begins Administration of Updated COVID-19 Booster Vaccine to Target Omicron Subvariant - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Sep 9th, 2022
- DHS Encourages Wisconsinites to Make a Plan to Get Boosted Against COVID-19 this Fall - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Sep 7th, 2022
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by City of Milwaukee Health Department
Milwaukee Health Department Begins Administration of Updated COVID-19 Booster Vaccine to Target Omicron SubvariantSep 9th, 2022 by City of Milwaukee Health Department
The Milwaukee Health Department is pleased to begin administration of the updated single-dose COVID-19 bivalent booster vaccine on Monday, September 12