Milwaukee Health Department Hosts 20th Annual Back-to-School Health Fairs
Fairs to be held Friday, July 30 and Friday, August 6
MILWAUKEE – With the new school year right around the corner, the City of Milwaukee Health Department has announced that the 20th Annual Back-to-School Health Fairs will be held on Friday, July 30 at Barack Obama School of Career and Technical Education (5075 N. Sherman Blvd.) and Friday, August 6 at Southside Health Center (1639 S 23rd St.). Both events will run from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Services at each fair include school-required vaccinations for children without proof of insurance, COVID-19 vaccinations for anyone 12 years of age and older, other public health services, public safety information, and much more! All vendors have been contacted, vetted, and confirmed ahead of time to ensure COVID safety during the event.
Free backpacks and school supplies will be provided, while supplies last, to all students who attend. Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to receive gifts and services. For more information, please visit milwaukee.gov/BTSHF.
- Wisconsin to Offer COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine Booster Doses - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Sep 27th, 2021
- MKE County: COVID-19 Cases Rise Again - Graham Kilmer - Sep 24th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Sep 24th, 2021
- CVS Health Announces Availability of Pfizer-BioNTech Booster Shot to Eligible Populations - CVS Health - Sep 24th, 2021
- UW System announces two additional universities have reached 70% threshold - University of Wisconsin System - Sep 24th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Releases Statement Regarding Passing of Officer Joseph Kurer - Gov. Tony Evers - Sep 23rd, 2021
- MATC to Host Public COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus Sept. 28 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Sep 23rd, 2021
- Op Ed: Biden is Right On Vaccine Mandates - John Torinus - Sep 23rd, 2021
- Pandemic Shows Value of Local Pharmacies - Elizabeth Dohms-Harter - Sep 22nd, 2021
- State Sen. Jacque Released From Hospital - Megan Hart - Sep 21st, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here