Milwaukee Bucks to Require Fans Seated Within 15 Feet of Court to Show Proof of COVID-19 Vaccine or Negative COVID-19 Test Upon Entry to Fiserv Forum
MILWAUKEE (Oct. 4, 2021) – In accordance with an NBA league-wide mandate, the Milwaukee Bucks will require all fans seated within 15 feet of the court at Fiserv Forum to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of the game. Locations within 15 feet of the court are all courtside seats located in rows AAA, BBB, CCC, DDD. These fans will also be required to wear face masks while in their seats.
While COVID-19 vaccinations, negative tests and face masks are not required for fans sitting beyond the four rows of courtside seats, the Bucks and Fiserv Forum, in adherence with the Milwaukee Health Department, strongly advise everyone, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a mask when indoors with people outside of their household.
- MKE County: COVID-19 Declining Countywide - Graham Kilmer - Oct 27th, 2021
- Teachers Union Tony Evers Fails Wisconsin Students - Republican Party of Wisconsin - Oct 26th, 2021
- MATC and City of Milwaukee Health Department Hold Vaccine Walk-in Clinic at MATC Education Center at Walker’s Square Oct. 28 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Oct 26th, 2021
- Milwaukee’s Fastest Growing Minority-owned Safety Supply Firm Secures $1 Million Contract with Milwaukee Public Schools - Best Ed Business - Oct 26th, 2021
- Free, Public Job Fair and COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic to be Held at MATC’s Oak Creek Campus Oct. 27 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Oct 25th, 2021
- Baldwin Joins Bipartisan Group of Senators in Calling on President Biden to Strengthen U.S. Leadership on Global Vaccinations, Efforts to Fight COVID-19 Pandemic - U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin - Oct 25th, 2021
- COVID-19 Services at Southside Health Center Closed October 25 - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Oct 25th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Oct 22nd, 2021
- Wisconsin to Offer COVID-19 Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Booster Doses - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Oct 22nd, 2021
- CVS Health Announces Availability of Moderna Booster to Eligible Populations - CVS Health - Oct 22nd, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee Bucks