Milwaukee Bucks to Increase Fan Capacity at Fiserv Forum to 50% for Playoffs
Milwaukee Health Department’s updated health and safety guidelines permit Bucks to expand capacity to approximately 9,000 fans at games
MILWAUKEE (May 11, 2021) – In light of the Milwaukee Health Department’s updated health and safety guidelines announced today, the Milwaukee Bucks will increase fan capacity at Fiserv Forum for Bucks games to 50 percent, or approximately 9,000 fans, beginning for the NBA Playoffs, which start later this month. Previously, the Health Department had approved Fiserv Forum to host fans at 18 percent capacity, approximately 3,300 fans.
Limited single-game tickets for Bucks playoff games will go on sale to the public this Friday, May 14 at 12 p.m. CT on Bucks.com and in the Bucks mobile app. Bucks season ticket members will be contacted by their representative with playoff ticket information.
To ensure that the health and safety of everyone attending games at Fiserv Forum remains prioritized, the following protocols will continue to include:
- Fans will be required to wear face coverings at all times when inside Fiserv Forum, except when actively eating or drinking
- Tickets will continue to be sold in pods
- Fans are not permitted to bring in bags. Items larger than 4”x6”x1” will not be permitted
“We are excited that the Bucks will be able to increase capacity to 50 percent for the playoffs at Fiserv Forum thanks to the new health and safety guidelines by the Health Department,” said Bucks and Fiserv Forum President Peter Feigin. “It’s important to stress that health and safety continue to be our priority and wearing masks and following other safety protocols remain mandatory. Our lives are certainly not back to normal, but this is a positive step forward for the Bucks, the City and our fans. We thank Bucks fans for their unwavering support throughout this unusual season and look forward to welcoming back more of Bucks Nation to Fiserv Forum in a few weeks.”
The Bucks will announce updated protocols for attending games prior to the start of the 2021 NBA Playoffs.
- DHS Now Tracking SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern B.1.617.2, the Delta Variant - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department to Host Second Vaccine Clinic on June 17 - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 15th, 2021
- State High Court Blocks School Closures - Erik Gunn - Jun 12th, 2021
- MKE County: Child COVID-19 Vaccination Rate Rising - Graham Kilmer - Jun 11th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 11th, 2021
- DHS Community-Based Vaccination Clinics to Begin Ramping Down Operations - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 11th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Firefighter Joshua D. Fedie of the Boscobel Fire Department - Gov. Tony Evers - Jun 11th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department to Raffle Bucks Playoff Tickets with Vaccination - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 9th, 2021
- Vaccine Tamperer Gets Three Year Sentence - Rich Kremer - Jun 8th, 2021
- Wisconsin Re-Launches “You Stop the Spread” Multimedia Campaign - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 8th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee Bucks
Milwaukee Bucks to Increase Fan Capacity at Fiserv Forum to 16,500 Fans for Remainder of 2021 PlayoffsMay 26th, 2021 by Milwaukee Bucks
Additional tickets for potential First Round games at Fiserv Forum to go on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m.