Milwaukee Bucks to Increase Fan Capacity at Fiserv Forum to 16,500 Fans for Remainder of 2021 Playoffs
Additional tickets for potential First Round games at Fiserv Forum to go on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m.
MILWAUKEE (May 26, 2021) – In accordance with Milwaukee Health Department guidelines, the Milwaukee Bucks will increase capacity at Fiserv Forum to 16,500 fans for the remainder of the 2021 NBA Playoffs, beginning on June 1 for a potential Game 5. Previously, Fiserv Forum had been approved to host 9,100 fans for the playoffs.
As part of the expanded capacity, seating will no longer be in pods or staggered in the arena bowl, however fans will be still be required to wear face masks while inside Fiserv Forum, except when actively eating or drinking. Doors will now open 60 minutes prior to tip off, instead of 90 minutes as they had been.
Additional tickets for any potential First Round games at Fiserv Forum will go on sale to the public tomorrow, Thursday, May 27 at 10 a.m. CT. Tickets can be purchased at www.bucks.com/playoffs or through the Bucks mobile app. Season ticket members will receive separate communication on how to purchase newly-released locations, how to change seat locations or purchase additional seats for potential future playoff games.
“We are excited to have our homecourt advantage return in an even bigger way and we thank Bucks fans for their continued support,” said Bucks and Fiserv Forum President Peter Feigin. “This is another positive step in our return to normal.”
Fiserv Forum’s full capacity is considered to be 16,500 due to the change in courtside configuration that has been put in place during the playoffs.
- COVID-19 vaccination clinic and meal giveaway to occur June 23 - Common Council President Cavalier Johnson - Jun 21st, 2021
- Supervisor Coggs-Jones and Community Huddle to Host COVID-19 Vaccination Drive - Sup. Priscilla E Coggs-Jones - Jun 21st, 2021
- MKE County: COVID-19 Cases at Historic Low - Graham Kilmer - Jun 18th, 2021
- DHS Now Tracking SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern B.1.617.2, the Delta Variant - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department to Host Second Vaccine Clinic on June 17 - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 15th, 2021
- State High Court Blocks School Closures - Erik Gunn - Jun 12th, 2021
- MKE County: Child COVID-19 Vaccination Rate Rising - Graham Kilmer - Jun 11th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 11th, 2021
- DHS Community-Based Vaccination Clinics to Begin Ramping Down Operations - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 11th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Firefighter Joshua D. Fedie of the Boscobel Fire Department - Gov. Tony Evers - Jun 11th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee Bucks
Milwaukee Health Department’s updated health and safety guidelines permit Bucks to expand capacity to approximately 9,000 fans at games