Mayor Barrett to Continue Moving Milwaukee Forward Safely Series with New Webinar Tuesday
MILWAUKEE— Mayor Tom Barrett and the Milwaukee Health Department join with the Medical College of Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Restaurant Association and Milwaukee restaurant operators to present another Moving Milwaukee Forward Safely webinar.
Attendees will hear updates on the City’s restaurant and bar rules and COVID-19 operating plans, as well as how to operate safely— no matter the capacity. Business owners and managers will also have the chance to put their questions to health experts and industry veterans.
Moving Milwaukee Forward Safely: Updates for Restaurants and Bars takes places Tuesday, July 14 at 9 a.m. Register online.
For more information on the City of Milwaukee Health Department resources and webinars, or to access public recordings of previous webinars, please visit milwaukee.gov/MMFS.
- Wisconsin to Offer COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine Booster Doses - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Sep 27th, 2021
- MKE County: COVID-19 Cases Rise Again - Graham Kilmer - Sep 24th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Sep 24th, 2021
- CVS Health Announces Availability of Pfizer-BioNTech Booster Shot to Eligible Populations - CVS Health - Sep 24th, 2021
- UW System announces two additional universities have reached 70% threshold - University of Wisconsin System - Sep 24th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Releases Statement Regarding Passing of Officer Joseph Kurer - Gov. Tony Evers - Sep 23rd, 2021
- MATC to Host Public COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus Sept. 28 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Sep 23rd, 2021
- Op Ed: Biden is Right On Vaccine Mandates - John Torinus - Sep 23rd, 2021
- Pandemic Shows Value of Local Pharmacies - Elizabeth Dohms-Harter - Sep 22nd, 2021
- State Sen. Jacque Released From Hospital - Megan Hart - Sep 21st, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here