MATC and City of Milwaukee Health Department Hold Vaccine Walk-in Clinic at MATC Education Center at Walker’s Square Oct. 28
MILWAUKEE (Oct. 26, 2021) — Milwaukee Area Technical College, in conjunction with the Milwaukee Health Department, will hold a free, public COVID-19 vaccine from 3-6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 28, in room 488 at MATC’s Education Center at Walker’s Square, 816 W. National Ave.
The Pfizer vaccine will be administered. The two-dose Pfizer vaccine may be administered to anyone 12 years of age and up with parental approval. Vaccines are free, but please bring your insurance card.
No pre-registration is required, but Spanish speakers with questions prior to the event may contact Dr. Wilma Bonaparte, executive director, MATC Mequon Campus, (262) 238-2276.
Wisconsin’s largest technical college and one of the most diverse two-year institutions in the Midwest, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of southeastern Wisconsin’s economy and has provided innovative education in the region since 1912. More than 30,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses and community-based sites or learn online. MATC offers affordable and accessible education and training opportunities that empower and transform lives in the community. The college offers more than 170 academic programs; and transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees with more than 40 four-year colleges and universities. Overwhelmingly, MATC graduates build careers and businesses in southeastern Wisconsin. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Data Wonk: How Republicans Are Killing Their Supporters - Bruce Thompson - Dec 8th, 2021
- Hospital Leaders Sound Alarm On COVID Surge - Diane Bezucha - Dec 7th, 2021
- Federal-State Battle Over School Pandemic Aid - Erik Gunn - Dec 7th, 2021
- 87,000 Children In State Now Vaccinated - Madeline Fox - Dec 6th, 2021
- First Case of the Omicron Variant Identified in Wisconsin - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Dec 4th, 2021
- DHS Provides Update on Omicron Variant - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Dec 3rd, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Dec 3rd, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Firefighter Brandon R. Romo - Gov. Tony Evers - Dec 3rd, 2021
- Americans for Prosperity Calls on Gov. Evers to Protect WI Workers Against Misguided Vaccine & Testing Mandates - AFP Wisconsin - Dec 2nd, 2021
- Protecting against a new variant - Common Council President Cavalier Johnson - Dec 2nd, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here