Kleefisch To Be Closing Act For Jan. 6th Conspiracy Theorist Keynote Address
Politics may make strange bedfellows, but Rebecca Kleefisch’s newest company is definitely raising eyebrows. Kleefisch, rumored to be considering a gubernatorial bid, is stepping out into the political circuit right next to a conspiracy theorist who has repeatedly claimed that the January 6th riot at the Capitol was staged.
Daniel Marcon, the owner of a shooting range and scheduled keynote speaker at the Chippewa County Lincoln Day luncheon, has repeatedly stated that the violent riot at the U.S. Capitol that left multiple people dead was set up, likely by people on the left. He’s also claimed that the mass shootings that have occurred in the past few weeks might be staged. But these disturbing claims are not dissuading Kleefisch and U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson from appearing on stage immediately following Marcon’s speech.
“Rebeca Kleefisch’s open embrace of the dangerous conspiracy theories of the fringe-right show just how far she will go to advance her own political career,” said DGA Senior Communications Advisor Christina Amestoy. “Kleefisch’s willingness to stand next to a man who questioned the reality of events that killed Americans should be a disqualifier for any public office. Kleefisch’s record as lieutenant governor hurt Wisconsin then and her extreme views as an attempted comeback politician will hurt Wisconsin now.”
- Op Ed: Liz Cheney’s Profile In Courage - Dave Cieslewicz - May 9th, 2021
- Two Wisconsin Men Charged in Capitol Riot - Shawn Johnson - May 4th, 2021
- Kleefisch To Be Closing Act For Jan. 6th Conspiracy Theorist Keynote Address - Democratic Governors Association - Apr 14th, 2021
- Rebecca Kleefisch & Ron Johnson Share Stage With Speaker Who Called Capitol Attack “Staged” - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Apr 14th, 2021
- Senator Ron Johnson Thanks Tom Nelson for Billboard near Mansion that Calls out his Racism - Tom Nelson - Mar 21st, 2021
- Sen. Warnock Offers to Help Johnson - Ruth Conniff - Mar 21st, 2021
- Op Ed: Boycott the Uline Corporation - Matt Rothschild - Mar 14th, 2021
- American Bridge 21st Century Calls on Ron Johnson to Resign Over Racist January 6 Comments - American Bridge 21st Century - Mar 12th, 2021
- Tiffany Pushed Election Lies, Report Notes - Henry Redman - Mar 6th, 2021
- Johnson Presses Capitol Police, Architect of the Capitol, for Information Regarding Capitol Breach - U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson - Feb 28th, 2021
Read more about Chaos at the Capitol here