Gov. Evers Invests $10 Million in Wisconsin Nonprofits
Grants support nonprofit organizations providing critical services as COVID-19 continues surge in Wisconsin
MADISON — Gov. Tony Evers today announced a $10-million investment aimed at providing economic stabilization for nonprofit organizations providing critical services to Wisconsinites during COVID-19, which continues to surge across Wisconsin.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has affected folks and families across our state in nearly every aspect of their lives,” said Gov. Evers. “Our nonprofit organizations have been there every step of the way, answering the call to serve by providing critical and diverse services to Wisconsinites who are facing significant challenges. The economic stability of our nonprofits is key to ensuring they are able to continue this good work for people and families across Wisconsin.”
Administered by the Department of Administration (DOA), grant applications are now being accepted. Additional details regarding the grant and the application are available here. The deadline for grant application is November 9, 2020 at 2 p.m.
- WI Daily: 5,033 New COVID-19 Cases, Over Half of Reported Tests - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 28th, 2020
- WI Daily: 1,033 New COVID-19 Cases - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 27th, 2020
- WI Daily: 5,095 New Cases As Hospitalizations Fall - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 26th, 2020
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Blocks Racine School Closure Order, Grants WILL Original Action - Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty - Nov 25th, 2020
- Milwaukee Unemployment Rising - Graham Kilmer - Nov 25th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Testing, Cases Falling - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 25th, 2020
- Think Small on Thanksgiving, Evers Urges - Melanie Conklin - Nov 25th, 2020
- Milwaukee County House of Correction to Launch Soft Opening of Alternate Care Facility on Saturday, November 28 - County Executive David Crowley - Nov 25th, 2020
- COVID-19 Surging in State Prisons - Danielle Kaeding - Nov 25th, 2020
- South Side Group Builds COVID-19 Clinic - Graham Kilmer - Nov 25th, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Gov. Tony Evers
Gov. Evers, Lt. Gov. Barnes Hear from More Than 300 Wisconsinites at Virtual Budget Listening SessionNov 24th, 2020 by Gov. Tony Evers
Next virtual budget listening session on environment, infrastructure, and the economy to occur Dec.