Gathering Place Beer Release Party September 14th
Gathering Place Brewing Company is releasing three new beers with an event on Thursday September 14th
Gathering Place Brewing Company is releasing three new beers with an event on Thursday September 14th from 3-10 pm. The new beers are:
- Three Linden Tripel: a strong golden ale in the mold of beers from Belgian monasteries
- Heated Debate Double IPA: four hop varieties shine through with a firm malt background providing balance
- Porte des Morte: the name given to Door County by French explorers, this beer is a Belgian-style tripel aged on Montmorency cherries from Door County.
“It’s been an exciting few weeks since we opened and we’re excited to share these new beers with the community,” said Joe Yeado, founder and president of Gathering Place Brewing Company. “We want to push boundaries and we feel these three new beers will provide people with new flavors and experiences.”
The new releases bring the number of beer at Gathering Place to 8 in total. The other beers include:
- Dom: a German golden ale that is balanced, crisp, and refreshing with a touch of hops
- Grüss Gott Hefeweizen: a German-style wheat beer with subtle bitterness and a spicy yeast character
- Prière: inspired by the table beers in Belgian monasteries, this pale ale has a unique floral aroma and fruit flavors
- Spirited Debate IPA: four varieties of hops present an array of flavors and aromas
- Stor Bjørn: a Norwegian farmhouse IPA Additional beers will be released in the coming weeks, including a Kölsch, a German steam beer, and a dark rye lager.
Gathering Place Brewing Company is an independent brewery in the Riverwest neighborhood dedicated to crafting vibrant and unique beers that reflect the vibrant and unique community it calls home. Community engagement is integral to the business and Gathering Place will donate at least 1% of sales each quarter to local non-profit organizations.