Friends of the Fine Arts Quartet Cancels June Concerts
Milwaukee’s third annual community-sponsored Fine Arts Quartet concert festival, scheduled for June 22 to 29, has been canceled due to COVID-19.
Planning is underway to hold the festival during the summer of 2021, said Michael Barndt, a spokesman for the Friends of the Fine Arts Quartet, which organizes the festivals.
- For the sake of Wisconsin’s schools, state legislators urge U.S. Senate Delegation to pass the HEROES Act - State Sen. Chris Larson - Aug 12th, 2020
- Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs Receives Nursing Assistance from USDVA and WI National Guard - Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs - Aug 11th, 2020
- WI Daily: Over 1,000 Wisconsin Residents Have Died From COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Aug 11th, 2020
- DPW Responds to 1,000 Wisconsinites Dying from COVID-19 - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Aug 11th, 2020
- Wisconsin COVID-19 Death Toll Surpasses 1,000 - Gov. Tony Evers - Aug 11th, 2020
- School Reopening Plans Get Failing Grades - Terry Falk - Aug 11th, 2020
- Universities Require COVID-19 Pledge - Rich Kremer - Aug 11th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Hospitalizations Jump To 74-Day High - Jeramey Jannene - Aug 10th, 2020
- Wisconsinites Deserve to Know Where Our Elected Officials Stand on Donald Trump’s Executive Orders - A Better Wisconsin Together - Aug 10th, 2020
- U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin: Trump Needs to Start Working with Congress to Pass Bipartisan Legislation That Helps Wisconsin With Ongoing and Worsening Public Health and Economic Crisis - U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin - Aug 10th, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here