Free 30-Minute Bublr Bike Rides on Election Day
Tomorrow – Tuesday, November 3rd, on Fall General Election Day, Bublr Bikes will be continuing their tradition of offering free rides on Election Day by offering a free 30-minute ride to all community members to encourage voter turnout. The purpose of the initiative is to provide free transportation to citizens who might not have a personal vehicle to make it to their preferred polling site, but who still wish to cast their ballot on Election Day. Bublr Bikes has 84 stations and more than 700 bikes located around Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, and West Allis.
If you are planning to check out a Bublr Bike tomorrow, there are some important things to note before checking a bike out. First, no code is needed to enjoy a free 30-minute ride on Election Day, and the free ride ends when the bike is returned to a Bublr Bikes station. Individual rides over 30 minutes will cost $3 for each additional 30 minutes. Although users will not be charged Tuesday for rides 30 minutes and under, a credit or debit card is required to check out a Bublr Bike and a $10 hold is placed the first time you check out a bike.
Voters can find their voting location at myvote.wi.gov and a map of Bublr Stations and polling locations at www.bublrbikes.org/free-bublr-bike-rides-election-2020/.
- Murphy’s Law: The Vanishing Courage of Mike Gallagher - Bruce Murphy - May 11th, 2021
- Op Ed: Liz Cheney’s Profile In Courage - Dave Cieslewicz - May 9th, 2021
- Spindell Gets Second Term on Elections Commission - Henry Redman - Apr 30th, 2021
- A Tale of Two Elections - Melanie Conklin - Apr 26th, 2021
- Elections Commission Head Saw No Problems in Green Bay - Megan Hart - Mar 31st, 2021
- ‘Kraken’ Lawsuits Not Based on Facts - Graham Kilmer - Mar 23rd, 2021
- Republicans Attack Zuckerberg Election Grants Again - Shawn Johnson - Mar 11th, 2021
- Supreme Court Brushes Off Trump Election Challenge - Graham Kilmer - Mar 8th, 2021
- U.S. Supreme Court Rejects Wisconsin ‘Kraken’ Suit - Graham Kilmer - Mar 1st, 2021
- Op Ed: Waukesha Republicans’ Pillow Paranoia - James Wigderson - Feb 25th, 2021
Read more about 2020 General Election here