DHS Releases Enhancements to COVID-19 Data Disease Activity Dashboard
Offers new and improved case activity features
The Department of Health Services (DHS) has released new and improved features to case activity metrics on the COVID-19 Disease Activity Dashboard. These updates are designed to help the public better understand important case activity metrics. DHS continues to look for ways to improve our data visualizations and provide Wisconsinites with the information they need to make informed decisions on how to slow the spread of COVID-19.
“The COVID-19 Disease Activity Dashboard is one of our most popular data pages,” said Deputy Secretary Julie Willems Van Dijk. “We know Wisconsinites go here to learn more about case activity both in their county and around the state. Throughout the course of the pandemic, we have made improvements to our data features related to case activity and will continue to do so, in order to provide decision makers in our state with the information they need.”
Together, these features can continue to inform local decision making about how to fight back against COVID-19 in our communities. DHS plans to update this information each Wednesday by 5 p.m.
For up-to-date information about Wisconsin’s COVID-19 response, visit the DHS COVID-19 webpage and follow @DHSWI on Facebook(link is external), Twitter(link is external), or dhs.wi on Instagram(link is external) for more information on COVID-19.
- DHS Announces Groups Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine on March 1 - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Feb 25th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department Adjusts Testing Hours at American Family Field - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Feb 25th, 2021
- WI Daily: 747 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 24th, 2021
- State Creates 4 Community Vaccine Clinics - Megan Hart - Feb 24th, 2021
- State Vaccination Rate Increasing - Graham Kilmer - Feb 24th, 2021
- Wisconsin’s Emergency Powers Laws in Urgent Need of Reform - Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty - Feb 24th, 2021
- Souls to the Polls Urges Sen. Johnson to Vote ‘Yes’ on COVID-19 Relief Bill in the U.S. Senate - Souls to the Polls Milwaukee - Feb 24th, 2021
- WI Daily: 566 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 23rd, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff to Honor the More Than 6,300 Wisconsinites and 500,000 Americans Lost to COVID-19 - Gov. Tony Evers - Feb 23rd, 2021
- WI Daily: 423 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 22nd, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Pilot Locations Will Begin Testing Software February 22