COVID-19 Testing Sites Modify Thanksgiving Week Hours
Milwaukee – The COVID-19 testing sites staffed by people from the Milwaukee Health Department will operate with modified hours during Thanksgiving week.
All three sites will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 26th. Both the Northwest Health Center and the Southside health Center will be closed on Friday, November 27th. The Miller Park location will resume testing on Friday with hours from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm and on Saturday with hours from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm.
- Senate Votes to Kill State Mask Mandate - Shawn Johnson - Jan 26th, 2021
- State Announces Next Phase of Vaccines - Graham Kilmer - Jan 26th, 2021
- Rep. Hintz: Statement on Republican Delay of COVID-19 Relief - State Rep. Gordon Hintz - Jan 26th, 2021
- Senate Republicans set to pass resolution making Wisconsinites less safe, less secure, and less prosperous - State Sen. Melissa Agard - Jan 26th, 2021
- DHS Announces Groups Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine Tentatively Beginning March 1 - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jan 26th, 2021
- Import Update from Milwaukee Pride - Milwaukee Pride, Inc. - Jan 26th, 2021
- WI Daily: 946 New COVID-19 Cases - Jeramey Jannene - Jan 25th, 2021
- Senators Baldwin, Klobuchar, Peters Urge Tech Industry Leaders to Combat Coronavirus Vaccine Misinformation - U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin - Jan 25th, 2021
- UW System COVID-19 surge testing sites extend operations into spring - University of Wisconsin System - Jan 25th, 2021
- UW System Ramps Up COVID-19 Testing - Rich Kremer - Jan 25th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Recent Press Releases by City of Milwaukee Health Department
Traditional Flu Vaccine Still Available at Other Locations