8601 W. Lancaster Ave.
Also the source of the name for the Vogel Park neighborhood.
Latest Articles & Columns
City Streets: Howard Avenue’s History Is Tangled Tale by Carl Baehr
The Contrarian: Tony Evers Faces Tough Choices by George Mitchell
15 Great Lakes Sites At Risk for Oil Spills by Danielle Kaeding
Murphy’s Law: What Do Democrats Stand For? by Bruce Murphy
State Is Worst in U.S. for Alcohol Abuse by Corri Hess
County Board Rejects Contracts with Unison by County Board Chairman Theodore Lipscomb, Sr.
U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin Joins Colleagues to Help Protect People’s Personal Data Online by U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin
Multi-Agency Collaboration Updates Sex Trafficking Report by Medical College of Wisconsin
3 Most Popular
Murphy’s Law: What Will Scott Walker’s Legacy Be? by Bruce Murphy
Wisconsin Budget: One More Tax Cut For The Wealthy by Tamarine Cornelius
Murphy’s Law: Republicans’ Plan for Permanent Power by Bruce Murphy
- Get members-only benefits
- Help assure the future of city’s fastest growing publication.
- Richard Marx on Data Wonk: Gerrymander is Alive and Well
- Patricia Jursik on MKE County: Can Public-Private Deals Help County?
- blurondo on Eyes on Milwaukee: Michels Deal Gets Bigger, Subsidy Smaller
- Sam C on Eyes on Milwaukee: Michels Deal Gets Bigger, Subsidy Smaller
- kmurphy724 on Eyes on Milwaukee: Riverwalk Expanding to Harbor District
The Store755 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Website (Hours, Directions, Products)
© 2018, Urban Milwaukee, Inc. All rights reserved.