- May 3rd, 2019 by Allison Dikanovic
- Apr 23rd, 2019 by Shawn Johnson
- Apr 16th, 2019 by Laurel White
- Apr 5th, 2019 by Laurel White
- Jan 27th, 2019 by Patty Murray
- Jan 4th, 2019 by Shawn Johnson
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Workforce Development
Senator Taylor looks forward to the week’s remaining events including Thursday’s Hemp Small Business and Financing Session with State Treasurer Sarah Godlewski.
Instead of agreeing with a $1 increase in minimum wage for working-class Wisconsinites, Republicans stood up for their wasteful tax handout, which gives 16 wealthy individuals $36 million.
"Hardworking Wisconsin families deserve decent wages and workplace fairness."
- Joy Global eliminating more jobs - Nov 3rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Rick Barrett JS
- After nine tumultuous months, Mark Mone formally installed as UWM chancellor - Oct 2nd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Plan advances to convert ‘Mural of Peace’ building into apartments - Feb 3rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- ALSCO to cut jobs, shutter Milwaukee plant - Apr 19th, 2005 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Rovito