- May 13th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Jan 27th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Jan 14th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 7th, 2019 by Hope Kirwan
- Dec 17th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 7th, 2018 by State Sen. Jon Erpenbach
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Veterans Affairs
"Discharging the student loans of veterans who are permanently disabled is the right thing to do—and it’s what the law requires."
Gov. Evers, Secretary-designee Kolar Break Ground on New, State-of-the-Art Skilled Nursing Facility at KingMay 14th, 2019 by Gov. Tony Evers
"I’m proud to be investing in King’s future."
U.S. Senators Tammy Baldwin and John Cornyn Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Protect Veterans’ Economic SecurityMar 7th, 2019 by U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin
Bipartisan reform amends current bankruptcy law to better support veterans and their families experiencing financial hardship