- Aug 30th, 2019 by Melanie Conklin
- Nov 1st, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 2nd, 2018 by Chuck Quirmbach
- Oct 10th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Mar 19th, 2016 by Andrea Waxman
- Feb 3rd, 2016 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Energy
Dr. Nathan Weise said his project, “Ultra-Fast Resonant DC Breaker,” will develop a direct-current, transformational, state-of-the-art breaker.
Dr. Jier Huang’s research aims to address the challenge of capturing carbon dioxide and converting it into useful chemicals for use in solar energy, such as storing energy produced by solar panels.
"As the granddaughter of an NIH-funded scientist, I have long championed strengthening our federal investments in Made in Wisconsin science and research."