- Oct 10th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Mar 19th, 2016 by Andrea Waxman
- Feb 3rd, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Jan 18th, 2016 by Al Gedicks
- Sep 30th, 2014 by Bill Lueders
- Jul 31st, 2014 by Joe Kelly
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Energy
Amendment funds and advances Department of Energy efforts to produce domestic medical isotopes
Wyden, Paul, Welch, Sensenbrenner Introduce Legislation to Increase Transparency of Intelligence SpendingMar 23rd, 2018 by U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner
Currently, spending levels for these federal intelligence agencies and activities is classified and hidden from the public.
The project will create and maintain a kind of “seed stock” for breeding kelp with genetic traits best suited for mass production.