- Nov 11th, 2020 by Erik Gunn
- Oct 29th, 2020 by Melanie Conklin
- Sep 29th, 2020 by Bruce Murphy
- Sep 23rd, 2020 by Bruce Thompson
- Sep 10th, 2020 by Shawn Johnson
- Jul 28th, 2020 by Bruce Murphy
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Eye
Gov. Evers Provides Update on Investments made in Public Health, Emergency Response, and Economic StabilizationOct 20th, 2020 by Gov. Tony Evers
Administration continues to prioritize Wisconsin communities in COVID-19 pandemic response
Wisconsin’s 72 County Clerks expect to hire thousands of temporary workers to assist the county boards of canvassers in recounting the ballots.
Unless the Commission receives full payment of the estimated costs, a recount will not be ordered.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice N. Patrick Crooks dies - Sep 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel