- Mar 21st, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 26th, 2016 by Edgar Mendez
- Dec 28th, 2015 by Brendan O’Brien
- Apr 9th, 2014 by Karen Stokes
- Jul 23rd, 2013 by Shakara Robinson
- Jul 15th, 2013 by Shakara Robinson
Recent Press Releases Referencing Walnut Way Conservation Corp.
Zilber Family Foundation Awards Fondy Food Center $100,000 to Support Strategic Plan, Neighborhood Access to Fresh Healthy FoodNov 13th, 2013 by Zilber Family Foundation
The board of directors of the Zilber Family Foundation has awarded a two-year, $100,000 grant to Fondy Food Center in efforts to connect the Lindsay Heights neighborhood and Central City Milwaukee to fresh, locally-grown food on a larger scale.
Celebrate the season opener of the Fondy Farmers Market, Milwaukee’s premier urban, producer-only market, with music, dance, and the delicious smells of Fondy’s 5th Annual BBQ Cook-off on Saturday, June 23rd, 2012.
- Outpost store, juice bar part of Walnut Way’s North Ave. development - Oct 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm