Opened in 1945, Frenchy’s was a restaurant located at 1827 E. North Ave. in the Lower East Side neighborhood.
The Lower East Side is a neighborhood in Milwaukee that runs on the east side of the Milwaukee River from North Ave to Ogden Ave.
The business closed in 1975.
- Address: 1827 E. North Ave.
- City: Milwaukee
- Feb 10th, 2021 by Cari Taylor-Carlson