Focus on Energy is Wisconsin utilities’ statewide energy efficiency and renewable resource program funded by the state’s investor-owned energy utilities, as required under Wis. Stat. § 196.374(2)(a), and participating municipal and electric cooperative utilities. Focus on Energy has been in existence since 2001.
- Aug 30th, 2018 by Bruce Murphy
- Jan 18th, 2018 by Kari Lydersen
- Dec 15th, 2017 by Kari Lydersen
- Nov 3rd, 2017 by Kari Lydersen and Yana Kunichoff
- Jun 2nd, 2017 by Kari Lydersen
- Apr 4th, 2017 by Kari Lydersen
Recent Press Releases Referencing Focus on Energy
The solar array will directly supply the school building with renewable energy and will offset about 32% of the school’s electrical use.
Governor Walker Announces $1 Million in New Flood Relief Assistance for Counties Impacted by Severe FloodingSep 28th, 2018 by Gov. Scott Walker
"This summer’s severe rainfall and flooding affected people in local communities across the state."
Approximately $5.5 million per year for renewable energy incentives for 2019-2022