- Mar 5th, 2018 by Mark Lisowski
- Jan 17th, 2018 by Gabrielle Barriere
- Jan 1st, 2018 by Jack Fennimore
- Nov 23rd, 2017 by Andrea Waxman
- Oct 30th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 30th, 2017 by Elliot Hughes
Recent Press Releases Referencing Discovery World
Funds will advance the organization’s educational initiatives and community impact
As part of Kohl’s Family Day, on Sunday, July 1 from 12 p.m. – 3 p.m., the ﬁrst 2,500 patrons who donate three nutritious non-perishable food items for kids will receive one FREE admission ticket, valid for the day and time of the promotion only.
Allison Pfeifer and Emily Thomas received Gold and Silver Awards.
- Could Marcus Center become downtown’s orphan venue? - Nov 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Wisconsin Center District postpones plans to take over Marcus Center - Nov 20th, 2015 - BizTimes - Corrinne Hess
- - Sep 11th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen