The 1855 Edward Diederich House was converted into the headquarters for the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation. The renovation included an addition to the rear of the building, the total renovation of the existing building, and a new glass connection to the building to the north. In 1996, the renovation project received the award for […] Back to the full article.

Lion House marker

Picture 11 of 12

Lion House marker. Photo taken February 17th, 2016 by Carl Baehr.