Renaissance Place Reception Hall is a building in Milwaukee which host corporate events, weddings, and various other social gatherings. According to the receptions hall home page it can support a max of 600 people. Previously it was known as the First Church of Christ, Scientist. In 1950 ownership transferred to Ralph E. Schnaffer. Afterward the building was altered, and improved in different ways. Learn More Renaissance Place home page January 8, 1992 Newspaper Article Wisconsin Historical Society Record Back to the full article.