Last Call for Virtual Q+A With Rep. Brostoff
Jeramey Jannense interviews state legislator and you can ask questions, too. Free tickets for members!
It’s happening soon! Now is your last chance to get your tickets to our Virtual Q+A with State Rep. Jonathan Brostoff. On July 23 at 5:30 p.m. Urban Milwaukee President Jeramey Jannene will be chatting with Brostoff about his time in office and his participation in recent protests. There should be no shortage of stuff to discuss. Listen in and ask Rep. Brostoff a question for yourself.
However, the only way to attend this event is if you RSVP and get the connected link. Click here to reserve your spot and then at 5:30 p.m. this Thursday click our zoom link and join in. We hope to see you there!
Not yet a member of Urban Milwaukee?
Urban Milwaukee offers the city’s only news-site membership program, with many perks such as this one. By becoming a member, you will not only help support Urban Milwaukee’s journalism, but help us continue to grow our publication, which now publishes more than 75 stories and 100 press releases per week.
This event is only one of the great perks you get by becoming an Urban Milwaukee member. Here are just a few others:
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other great events as they become available through our partners
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- Complete ad-free content on our site and our morning daily newsletters
- The ability to comment on articles
All of this is just $9/month, or $99 per year. Signing up is easy, and you are welcome to cancel at any time. Join us today. Once you’ve become a member, you can follow this link to claim your tickets.
- Letter to Wauwatosa Mayor Dennis McBride Regarding Restoring Law and Order in the City - U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner - Aug 11th, 2020
- Protest Day 73: Bowen Says Officer Mensah Fired The Gun - Jeramey Jannene - Aug 10th, 2020
- This Weekend’s Protests Against Police Brutality, Racial Injustice - Graham Kilmer - Aug 7th, 2020
- Black Women Feel Left Out of BLM Leadership - Princess Safiya Byers - Aug 7th, 2020
- Community Trust in Police Is Broken - Corri Hess - Aug 6th, 2020
- Coalition to March on the DNC Responds to Biden’s Decision to Stay Home - Coalition to March on the DNC - Aug 5th, 2020
- MPD Defends Tear Gas Use In New Video - Jeramey Jannene - Aug 5th, 2020
- Milwaukee Police release video detailing the use of chemical agents during six civil disturbance incidents - Milwaukee Public Schools - Aug 4th, 2020
- This Weekend’s Protests Against Police Brutality - Graham Kilmer - Jul 31st, 2020
- The Idea Activists and Police Agree On - Henry Redman - Jul 30th, 2020
Read more about George Floyd Protests here