Get Free PrideFest Tickets Worth $100
Become an Urban Milwaukee member and get 4-day passes to the fest.
We are out of tickets
Next week, PrideFest returns to our city for its 32nd year of dancing, singing, acceptance and education. From June 6th to the 9th, Milwaukee’s lakefront will host the nation’s largest LGBTQ festival with permanent festival grounds. This year’s festival theme, “RISE!,” honors the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots of 1969, where LGBTQ liberation and pride were born.
Musical headliners include Kim Petras, Greyson Chance, DJ Shawna with Lex Allen, and more. And now, you can catch the entire festival, for free.
That’s because Urban Milwaukee offers a unique membership program, unlike any other news site in town. Membership makes you a city insider and the first to get deals on tickets and invitations to cool, members-only events. And if you sign-up today, you will receive two free weekend passes to this year’s PrideFest — valued at $100! — while supplies last. Once you join our membership program, you can follow this link to reserve your two weekend passes.
There’s a ton of perks included in an Urban Milwaukee membership, including:
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other events as they become available through our partners
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff, including our periodic Beer Bashes that explore new Milwaukee breweries
- A better, faster photo browser on the website
- Access to an advertising-free daily or weekly emails
- A website free of banner ads that provides faster page loads and a unique, editorial-only experience
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- A 10-percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, located at 755 N. Milwaukee St. in downtown Milwaukee.
- Ability to comment on stories
And for all of those perks the price of a membership is just $9/month, or $99 for an entire year. But during this exclusive deal, you will receive free admission for two for the entire PrideFest weekend, valued at $100. That’s worth the price of UM membership for the entire year. Signing-up is easy, and you are welcome to cancel at anytime.
So, join us today, celebrate and support another wonderful PrideFest weekend.
Once you become a member, you can follow this link to reserve your two weekend passes, while supplies last. Current Urban Milwaukee members are also eligible to claim this deal while we have passes available. And don’t forget: members also receive half-off all tickets to our 11th anniversary party celebration at the beautiful Villa Terrace Gardens. More information can be found here.
The 4-Day Weekend Passes includes access to all shows on all stages, including headliners during the festival. PrideFest runs from Thursday, June 6th, through Sunday, June 9th at the Summerfest Grounds. For more information, including a full entertainment lineup, education and more, visit its website.