Two Free PrideFest Tickets for New Urban Milwaukee Members
Join today and get free tickets to Milwaukee's first summer festival.
In just over one week, PrideFest returns to our city for its 31st year of dancing, singing, acceptance, and education. From June 7th to June 10th, Milwaukee’s lakefront will host the nation’s largest LGBT+ festival.
Musical headliners include The B-52’s, Lex Allen, JoJo, Jussie Smollett, Daya and GGOOLLDD.
Urban Milwaukee is offering a special deal. If you become a member, you’ll receive two PrideFest tickets on us, valued at $26 ($13 each). Membership starts at just $9/month. Offer good while supplies last.
This is just the beginning of all of the perks you’ll receive for becoming a member. Whether month-to-month or for the entire year, you’ll help support Urban Milwaukee’s journalism, and you will be eligible to get free tickets to numerous Milwaukee events.
We know there are thousands and thousands of regular Urban Milwaukee readers who appreciate our fiercely independent coverage of the city, and have probably thought about becoming a member. Maybe you just haven’t gotten around to it or have been waiting for tickets that are right up your alley. If you love to dance, and to support our diverse community, PrideFest is the perfect offer.
By becoming a member, you’ll help us continue to grow our publication, which now publishes more than 40 stories and 100 press releases per week.
So join us today.
What will you get by becoming a member?
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff, including our Beer Bashes that explore new Milwaukee breweries
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals and other events as they become available through our partners
- Behind-the-scenes tours of new, under-construction and classic Milwaukee buildings
- Access to an advertising-free email daily or weekly email
- A website free of banner ads that provides faster page loads and a unique, editorial-only experience.
- A better, faster photo browser on the website
- Providing support that will assure Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait.
The price of all of that is our membership fee of $9 per month, or $99 per year, and during this limited-time deal, you’ll receive free admission to PrideFest for you and one guest. The tickets are valued sy almost triple the value of becoming a monthly member. And signing up is easy.
Become a member today and get your tickets to the most dynamic pride festival featuring the largest LGBT music showcase in North America. Join now! If you’re an existing member you are welcome to claim a pair of PrideFest tickets as part of your membership.
This is not a paywall, but simply an option for readers who like the idea of becoming Urban Milwaukee insiders who get invited to special, editorial-oriented events. Or who simply want to support a valued publication. Readers who don’t want to subscribe will not notice any changes in the publication and will continue to view ads that also help support Urban Milwaukee.
The festival runs from June 7th through June 10th. Want more PrideFest Milwaukee 2018 information? Visit the PrideFest website for the full lineup of music and how you can get involved.