Greenwich Park Apartments Zoning Change Approved by Committee
Mercy Housing Lakefront’s $8.5 million Greenwich Park Apartments project received approval at the January 11th, 2011 meeting of the Zoning, Neighborhoods & Development Committee. The apartment building is planned for the corner of N. Farwell Ave. and Thomas St. on Milwaukee’s East Side. When complete the apartment building will be 5-stories tall with 54-units, ranging from studios to 3-bedroom units, and include about 100 parking spots, of which 48 will be available for the general public. The project will seek WHEDA tax credits as part of the financial package and will provide workforce housing, with a goal of attracting residents from US Bank and Columbia St. Mary’s.
The proposal, including the zoning change and land sale, will now go before the full Common Council on January 19th, 2011.
- Finally, Greenwich Park Apartments Opens - Graham Kilmer - May 4th, 2017
- Greenwich Park Targets Low-Income Residents - Graham Kilmer - Nov 21st, 2016
- Friday Photos: Greenwich Park Nearly Complete - Jeramey Jannene - Sep 16th, 2016
- Friday Photos: New Apartments for the East Side - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 29th, 2016
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Greenwich Park Apartments Taking Shape - Jeramey Jannene - Feb 12th, 2016
- Friday Photos: Finally Comes Greenwich Park Apartments - Jack Fennimore - Nov 27th, 2015
- Plats and Parcels: 342 More Apartments Approved - Dave Reid - Jun 9th, 2015
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Commission Approves 6-Story East Side Apartments - Dave Reid - Oct 29th, 2013
- Eyes on Milwaukee: They Like It, They Really Like It - Dave Reid - Oct 16th, 2013
- Eyes on Milwaukee: New Design for Greenwich Park Apartments - Dave Reid - Oct 9th, 2013
Read more about Greenwich Park Apartments Development here