- Apr 25th, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- Apr 5th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Mar 29th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 27th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Mar 7th, 2017 by State Sen. Kathleen Vinehout
- Mar 2nd, 2017 by Rusty Cunningham
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Administration
Approximately 11 percent of all businesses in the state, or 65,000, are veteran-owned.
The annual award is given in honor of Virginia Hart, Wisconsin’s first female cabinet member.
- Could Marcus Center become downtown’s orphan venue? - Nov 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Arena district board hires team to negotiate Milwaukee Bucks lease, bond issue - Sep 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Olivia Barrow
- Bucks will break ground on arena in November, owners say, but when will real work begin? - Sep 23rd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- Ald. Murphy seeks stronger non-relocation clause in Bucks arena lease - Sep 18th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- - Sep 11th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen