- Apr 6th, 2017 by James Rowen
- Mar 23rd, 2017 by State Sen. Kathleen Vinehout
- Mar 16th, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- Jan 31st, 2017 by Kari Lydersen
- Jan 13th, 2017 by Dave Cieslewicz
- Jul 18th, 2016 by Steven Walters
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Wildlife Federation
An opinion by the Wisconsin Attorney General casts doubt on the state’s authority to manage, regulate, and enforce conditions the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence River Water Resources Compact Council may require when approving a diversion.
Groups React as States and Provinces Commit to Reconvene in May to Continue Debate on Precedent-Setting Great Lakes Water DiversionApr 22nd, 2016 by Compact Implementation Coalition
It is critical that any diversion proposal meet the rigorous requirements of the Compact which were developed to safeguard the Great Lakes.
- DNR board tables sale of lakefront land to Walker donor - Sep 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist