- Oct 31st, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Oct 4th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 20th, 2017 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Mar 15th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Aug 25th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Aug 9th, 2016 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Police Association
The program is designed to address crime in challenged neighborhoods.
Alderman Zielinski leads new initiative to crack down on crime while offering educational opportunitiesSep 1st, 2017 by Ald. Tony Zielinski
The model for the COP House has reduced crime by up to 70 percent in some areas that are using the program.
“Protecting victim’s rights is of the utmost importance to ensuring justice.”
- Court files contradict Donovan’s account of 1992 peeping ticket - Feb 26th, 2016 - OnMilwaukee.com - Matt Campbell
- Donovan’s 1992 UWM peeping ticket enters mayoral conversation - Feb 24th, 2016 - OnMilwaukee.com - Matt Campbell
- Tough-on-crime Donovan had own run-ins with the law - Feb 23rd, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice
- Ald. Joe Davis posed with gangbangers in Facebook post - Feb 12th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice
- Slow response to police union records request to cost city $13,000 - Aug 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Crocker Stephenson