- Mar 15th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Aug 25th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Aug 9th, 2016 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Jun 28th, 2016 by Matt Rothschild
- Jan 14th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 29th, 2015 by Michael Horne
Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Police Association
District Attorney John Chisholm earns support of community leaders, elected officials, labor unions, citizen organizations, and law enforcement groupsAug 5th, 2016 by John Chisholm
Chisholm, a veteran of the United States Army, was first elected in 2006 after serving 12 years as an assistant prosecutor, including leading the gun unit.
“I am honored to receive the support of Milwaukee County’s law enforcement professionals,” said District Attorney John Chisholm.
“I'll be voting to re-elect Deanna Alexander - I hope I can count on you to join me,” said Sheriff David Clarke.
Candidates in the hotly contested Milwaukee County Executive race meet only days before the April 5 election in one of their final debates.
Milwaukee Deputy Sheriffs’ Association Endorse Judge Michelle Havas for Milwaukee County Circuit Court Branch 45Feb 1st, 2016 by Michelle Havas
This latest endorsement showcases the overwhelming support Judge Michelle Havas has received from Milwaukee's law enforcement community.
Milwaukee Police Association and the Milwaukee Professional Fire Fighters Association, Local 215 Endorse Justice Rebecca Bradley for State Supreme CourtJan 28th, 2016 by Rebecca Bradley
These endorsements add to the impressive list of Wisconsin's first responders who have met with Justice Rebecca Bradley and support her efforts to retain her seat on the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Court files contradict Donovan’s account of 1992 peeping ticket - Feb 26th, 2016 - OnMilwaukee.com - Matt Campbell
- Donovan’s 1992 UWM peeping ticket enters mayoral conversation - Feb 24th, 2016 - OnMilwaukee.com - Matt Campbell
- Tough-on-crime Donovan had own run-ins with the law - Feb 23rd, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice
- Ald. Joe Davis posed with gangbangers in Facebook post - Feb 12th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice
- Slow response to police union records request to cost city $13,000 - Aug 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Crocker Stephenson