Wisconsin EMS Association (WEMSA™) announces Amanda Bates appointed to the Education Committee of the Wisconsin EMS Advisory Board
The EMS Advisory Board provides recommendations directly to DHS.
Wind Lake, WI – The Wisconsin EMS Association is thrilled to announce that Amanda Bates, our Director of Education and Outreach, has been appointed to the Education Committee of the EMS Advisory Board.
The EMS Advisory Board provides recommendations directly to DHS. The Education Committee frequently reviews the following for DHS.
- Reviews the curricula for all EMS levels
- Reviews curricula and logistics to transition to a higher-level EMT licensure
- Reviews statewide biannual training requirements (hot topics, etc.)
- Assists with educational components related to EMS office, EMS Board, WTCS and training center initiatives
- Provides Wisconsin EMS strategic planning for the future
For more information about Wisconsin EMS Association call 414-431-8193 or visit www.wisconsinems.com
The Wisconsin EMS Association is a non-sectarian, non-profit organization open to all. We represent and support the views and interests of our membership by working together as Your Voice for EMS™ to promote education, share information, and facilitate legislative action.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Wisconsin EMS Association
Amanda Bates fills the position that was vacated by former Director Fred Hornby.