WAUMC cancels all worship, church activities from March 15 – 29; includes Milwaukee Hot Club performance
WAUWATOSA, WIS., March 14, 2020 –Wauwatosa Avenue United Methodist Church – A Reconciling Congregation is cancelling all worship services and other activities beginning Sunday, March 15 through Sunday, March 29 in response to the COVID-19 state health emergency.
The Milwaukee Hot Club coffee house concert originally planned for March 22 will be rescheduled for a later date.
- WI Daily: Wisconsin Reports Biggest One-Day COVID-19 Case Increase - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 4th, 2020
- Beware of Contact Tracing Scams - Bridgit Bowden - Jul 4th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Spread Keeps Accelerating in Wisconsin - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Milwaukee Moves Backward In Fight Against COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- State Unemployment Insurance System Failing Many - Bram Sable-Smith - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Racial Disparities Found in Safer-At-Home Arrests - Edgar Mendez - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Johnson Discusses Small Business Recovery at Axios Virtual Event - U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson - Jul 3rd, 2020
- The City of Milwaukee Phase 4 Assessment Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jul 3rd, 2020
- WI Daily: 14-Day Positive Case Rate Continues Upward Climb - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
- City Hall: What Should Or Shouldn’t Be in Milwaukee Mask Mandate? - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Wauwatosa Avenue United Methodist Church
A free-will offering will be collected to support the building of the church’s 20th Habitat for Humanity house in 2020.