Sunday Brunch Surprise Concert #9
Milwaukee – On Sunday, September 6th at 11:30 A.M. Wisconsin Music Ventures will host its ninth official Sunday Brunch Surprise Concert via the Zoom online meeting program. The Sunday Brunch Surprise series is an online concert series featuring Wisconsin based musicians via Zoom. The concerts are scheduled on the first and third Sunday of each month.
Audience members will be able to ask questions of the artist, converse with each other along the way (using Zoom chat) and see each other all in one place – as if they were at a concert together. Register through this link so that we know how to send you the Zoom invite. Zoom invites to the concert will be sent around by 11:15 AM on the day of the event.
Although WMV will not give away the name of the musician performing until the concert begins, these are some clues:
- Mother is from Tokyo, Japan
- Former member of indie-rock band I’m Not A Pilot
- Ran two half marathons last year and can’t wait to run more once COVID ends
- Co-Founder of MusiConnect
- Won a WAMI for Song of the Year in 2019
The concert will be about 45 minutes in length.
Past Sunday Brunch Surprise performers, in order of appearance:
- Stas Venglevski, Accordion
- Matthew Davies, Singer/Songwriter
- Natural Satellite, Folk-Jazz Duo
- Mike Neumeyer, Percussionist
- Jay Matthes, Country Singer/Songwriter
- Tae, Soul Singer/Songwriter
- Next Paperback Hero, Singer/Songwriter
- Caleb Delaney, Singer/Songwriter
The mission of Wisconsin Music Ventures is as follows: Building community through music, and music through community; patron-supported live music experiences featuring local musicians in distinctively Wisconsin settings.