Sunday Brunch Surprise Concert #15
Via Zoom – On Sunday, December 6th at 11:30 A.M. Wisconsin Music Ventures will host its fifteenth official Sunday Brunch Surprise Concert via the Zoom online meeting program. The Sunday Brunch Surprise series is an online concert series featuring Wisconsin based musicians via Zoom. The concerts are scheduled on the first and third Sunday of each month.
Of the concerts, a previous attendee has said, “I really enjoyed that it was in a very intimate arrangement with the Zoom meeting! Especially that we had the ability to interact and ask questions throughout the concert and after the concert.” Audience members will be able to ask questions of the artist, converse with each other along the way (using Zoom chat) and see each other all in one place – as if they were at a concert together.
Register through this link so that we know how to send you the Zoom invite. Zoom invites to the concert will be sent around by 11:15 AM on the day of the event. Although WMV will not give away the name of the musicians performing until the concert begins, these are some clues:
- She learned how to play guitar and sing from her grandmother at a young age.
- You won’t catch her on stage without her hoop earrings.
- She has performed at WI State Fair, Summerfest, and The Gobbler Theater.
- She loves to dance and her latest album invites you to dance with her.
- She grew up on Tejano and Country music.
The concert will be about 45 minutes in length.
Past Sunday Brunch Surprise performers, in order of appearance:
- Stas Venglevski, Accordion
- Matthew Davies, Singer/Songwriter
- Natural Satellite, Folk-Jazz Duo
- Mike Neumeyer, Percussionist
- Jay Matthes, Country Singer/Songwriter
- Tae, Soul Singer/Songwriter
- Next Paperback Hero, Singer/Songwriter
- Caleb Delaney, Singer/Songwriter
- Peter Thomas, Cellist, Singer
- Nicholas Raymond, Singer/Songwriter
- Deux Bois, Clarinet and Cello Duo
- Ben Harold, Folk-Rock Singer/Songwriter
- Pete Billmann, Jazz Guitarist
- Genevieve Heyward, Americana Singer/Songwriter
The mission of Wisconsin Music Ventures is as follows: Building community through music, and music through community; patron-supported live music experiences featuring local musicians in distinctively Wisconsin settings.