Sunday Brunch Surprise Concert #10
Via Zoom – On Sunday, September 20th at 11:30 A.M. Wisconsin Music Ventures will host its tenth official Sunday Brunch Surprise Concert via the Zoom online meeting program. The Sunday Brunch Surprise series is an online concert series featuring Wisconsin based musicians via Zoom. The concerts are scheduled on the first and third Sunday of each month.
Audience members will be able to ask questions of the artist, converse with each other along the way (using Zoom chat) and see each other all in one place – as if they were at a concert together. Register through this link so that we know how to send you the Zoom invite. Zoom invites to the concert will be sent around by 11:15 AM on the day of the event.
Although WMV will not give away the name of the musicians performing until the concert begins, these are some clues:
- He plays 8 different Instruments & hopes to continue to grow that number.
- Music has connected him to his creative authenticity & through that process he has played over 1000 shows for a wide array of audiences over the last decade.
- His dogs Mud & Ezra are his best friends & test subjects for new material, most of the time they wag their tails & howl.
- A new path in his career has taken shape in Colorado. He is playing shows slowly & look forward to touring this beautiful state & its neighbors.
- All of his songs are about people & experiences he has had. He often warns people close to him, no matter good or bad, he will write about you.
The concert will be about 45 minutes in length.
Past Sunday Brunch Surprise performers, in order of appearance:
- Stas Venglevski, Accordion
- Matthew Davies, Singer/Songwriter
- Natural Satellite, Folk-Jazz Duo
- Mike Neumeyer, Percussionist
- Jay Matthes, Country Singer/Songwriter
- Tae, Soul Singer/Songwriter
- Next Paperback Hero, Singer/Songwriter
- Caleb Delaney, Singer/Songwriter
- Peter Thomas, Cellist, Singer
The mission of Wisconsin Music Ventures is as follows: Building community through music, and music through community; patron-supported live music experiences featuring local musicians in distinctively Wisconsin settings.